I now have 22 assembled and ready to prime and paint, along with an herald.
Ten more are on the way, for a total of 1 herald with balesword, 2 champions with balesword, 2 icon bearers, 1 musician and 27 regular ones.
I went back to working on my Bloodthirster.
This is the first model I acquired and converted. Back then I didn't know what kind of base I would do. So I bought the Furioso base because it was nice enough.
But then I did ancient stone tiles on Karanak's base and decided to do these on all my daemons miniatures.
So I covered some parts of the Furioso base with stone tiles and the rest with sand. Once it is painted, I will put back the dead Grey Knight.
I also cut off the hand with the whip and added a magnet to hold it in place and sculpted a bracer to hide the seam. It didnt fit in my Battlefoam tray otherwise.
And lastly, I redid the rear end. This massive 24 feet tall daemon had a skinny butt, no genitals and a chain in-between his butt cheeks. Silly, just silly. I fixed all of that.
It's been a while since I last wrote but lots have happened.
I worked very hard on basing and converting all of my Khorne daemons.
There are 24 bloodletters, 11 fleshhounds and a Bloodthirster.
All are ready to prime and paint. Finally !
I also assembled plagubearers. More pictures will come soon.