jeudi 12 septembre 2013

More progress on the cultist champion...

I finally managed to finish her head. With that, the torso and the base/feet out of the way, along with the staff, the rest will go quickly.

I just need to glue the right arm and add the extra mutated left arms. And then resculpt the shoulders to fit with the bigger head and extra arms.

2 commentaires:

  1. Very glad I found your blog amongst the links Warlord Paul shared and I gladly suscribe for more !
    This is excatly the kind of work I like, ambitious and original. Keep it coming!
    (plus the name of your blog is a hit)

    RépondreEffacer